Assistant Secretary Database
Welcome to the Assistant Secretary Database program (AS). The AS is a computer program for the lodge secretary, treasure, and other members (District Deputies, etc) to keep track of membership, visitors, widows, multiple lodges, financials, dues, inventory, send letters (post or email), lodge minutes, events, and much more. You can implement the AS to replace or augment your current paper-based membership tracking.
Unlike other database programs that are difficult to use and understand the AS is easy to learn and use. We include a help manual, along with help videos so you will never feel lost. If you do happen to head North, we offer top-quality free support.
A detailed description of the features in the Assistant Secretary listed below
1) Assistant Secretary 4.0 - If you are looking for the best Masonic Database for your Lodge, look no further. The Assistant Secretary 4.0 includes the most benefits, and features of any product currently on the market, at a lower price. Please do not confuse "lower price" with cheap; our total package is well worth the money spent. We invite you to download the Assistant Secretary, read the help manual, and review the videos.
2) Assistant Secretary 4.0 Demo - Same as the full version, can open the program 30 times before purchasing. Download for free or pay shipping to receive the CD. You can activate at any time by purchasing Assistant Secretary 4.0.
Masonic Classification System, and Lodge Handouts:
1) Masonic Classification System is similar to the Dewey Decimal System, except it was developed for Masonic Libraries. The Assistant Secretary has the ability to track items checked out (e.g. books). We support Masonic education, so we included the Classification System with hopes your Lodge will develop a library or improve on the current library.
2) Lodge Handouts are used to help the Lodge Secretary during meetings to keep track of visiting members. The handouts are also useful during the setup of Assistant Secretary 4.0.
The Assistant Secretary Masonic Database is packed with the features you need. As a matter of fact, many of the features were requested by Brothers just like you.
Keep track of members, visitors, widows, and non-members/vendors. For example, when you have information on visitors you can invite them back into the lodge for a meeting or special events. Assistant Secretary also keeps track of all affiliate/appendant information, dates and degrees on members, committees of members and more.
Petition information: Basic information for all types of petition information. You can add types of petitions at any time. Affiliations: keep track of member affiliations with other lodges or appendant bodies.
Dates and degrees: keep track of all member dates and degrees. Committee: Keep track of the members of the different committees, how many committees a single member may belong.
Grand Lodge: Place your Grand Lodge information in this field Lodge: Enter your home Lodge or enter as many lodges as you wish. This is perfect for a DDGM or any member who has membership in many lodges.
Keep track of all monies coming in and going out of your lodge. Sources of funds: You can name all sources of funds. You can also name check or cash and whom the money came. Also, keep track of all dues payments and arrears for all members. You can check how much a member owes for dues in about 30 seconds with this program.
Uses of funds: You can name all uses of funds. You can pay by cash or check. Keep track of dues in an orderly fashion. This program will also keep track of arrears. If a members calls, you can tell them in about 30 seconds how much dues they owe.
Minutes feature: The program will allow you to keep track of minutes by providing a place to store a "boiler" set of minutes. Once your boiler is set, each lodge meeting (or after) you open the minutes and type your information.
Letters feature: Keep any number of boiler letters. The program will allow you to automatically insert the names, dues owed, and other fields directly into the boiler letter automatically.
History Windows: Dates of seats Keep all dates of seats in one section. Now you can find the dates of a member's seats held in one area. Committees and dates Keep track of all the committees a member was a part. Events: You can keep track of all lodge events or multiple lodge events. Reports: All of our reports can be saved to Microsoft Word, Excel or other formats. For example, you can save a report to Word and send as an attachment to everyone in our e-mail group or print and handout at the lodge meeting.
Print Labels: Print mailing labels so you can easily send reports, memos, etc. to all members. Inventory: Save money by keeping an inventory of an entire lodge, and/or a lodge library. Always know where your items are located.
Grand Lodges: Can be updated for the Grand Lodge to import information all Lodges of a jurisdiction (This would be a custom database). In anticipation of a Grand Lodge using this program the program can already keep track of several (unlimited) lodges! Since every Grand Lodge will have different needs/wants all Grand Lodges will have to purchase a custom database.
3rd party software
Adobe Acrobat Reader to read eBooks. (Free on your CD-Rom.)
- Windows 7 (64-bit / 32-bit), Vista, and XP
- Computer monitor with at least 256 colors and at least 800 x 600 resolution
- 350 MHz processor or greater
- 128 MB RAM or greater
- At least 20 MB of hard drive space for program installation
- Latest Microsoft updates (http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com)